Director at En Pointe Adwisers
Views:2050 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Senior Manager - Fulfillment Operations - eCommerce (3-5 yrs)
Senior Manager - Fulfilment Operations (Ecommerce)
Education Qualification : BE/ B.Tech or MBA/PGDM
Senior Manager will head a Fulfilment Operations B2C process in a high velocity captive centre, combining strategic thinking, business judgement, analysis, decision-making and planning.
- Drive growth & excellence of Fulfilment Operations (Online Order-To-Doorstep Delivery) Process (email/chat/call) in a fast-paced domestic work environment.
- Optimize delivery of goods to customers, oversee variety of order processing functions, supervise a team of logistics professionals to maintaining positive relations with parcel carriers and monitoring inventories.
- Drive process improvement. Enhance NPS (net promotor score), PS (Performance Standard) & CPS (Critical Process Standard)
- Establish a culture of extraordinary customer care across team in achieving exemplary service experience for the customers
- Develop & oversee effective planning, Quality Audit to ensure efficiency, accuracy & timeliness of delivery of goods to customer, resolving their queries and high satisfaction score
- Manage customer escalations & drive basis discipline on the floor. Resolve operational issues & escalations within stipulated TAT (turn-around-time)
- Manage all aspects of analytics related to eCommerce & communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
- Promote teamwork, team empowerment, and skill development while leveraging frontline leadership effectiveness to help rapid growth of the team
- Monitor team's performance to achieve set goals for leading performance indicators and to strive for improving operational efficiency of the team on a continuous basis
- Provide expertise on Order Fulfilment operations best practices. Have good understanding of Incoming/ Outbound flows (tele order process) of any delivery app company
- Identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
Experience and Skills Required :
- Total 3 - 5 years of experience in high velocity Fulfilment Operations (Online Order-To-Doorstep Delivery) B2C Process (email/chat) customer experience process, working in a similar role with a BPO/Ecommerce/ Delivery App company/ Telecom Company.
- 1+ years of proven leadership operational experience in a Fulfilment Operations (Online Order-To-Doorstep Delivery) B2C Process (Business-to-Customer) process of any Telecom, Banks, E-commerce, Delivery Apps process.
- Must have prior experience of Optimizing delivery of goods to customers, overseeing variety of order processing functions, supervising a team of logistics professionals to maintaining positive relations with parcel carriers and monitoring inventories
- Must have managed and shown scaling ability for high velocity operations
- Proven success record in enhancing NPS (net promotor score) customer experience across all channels, Managing PS (Performance Standard) and CPS (Critical Process Standard)
- Must have success driving agreed SLAs (service level agreements) & matrix improvement
- Good understanding/keen eye for delighting customers
- Good Analytical skills, logical rational thought process. Good with numbers. Entrepreneurial drive and analytical mindset capable of slicing and dicing data
- Must process sound business judgement (and not just analytics)
- Strong Process Orientation with very good understanding of Customer Service for Indian market
- Ability to work in a fast passed, agile work environment. Somebody who strives in ambiguity and Chaos
- Must have successful track record and high achievement scores
- Ability to think out of the box to manage operations and lead people
- Ability to drive change and excellence, multi-task
- Up for a challenging, empowering and demanding work-profile
- Proven track record of managing teams and driving quality initiatives
- Extensive knowledge of delivery app/ Order-to-deliver/ e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Ideal candidate would be very passionate, have a very strong customer focus and would work towards improving operational efficiency to ensure customer delight.
- Able to define an effective process, workflow, and systems design; and capable of developing measurable metrics to track progress
- Able to extract information quickly, fill in gaps, when working in situations where limited data is available
- Strong communication skills
- An able people leader with an inspirational streak
- Passionate Self- starter with Problem solving skills. Lead by example with enthusiasm
- Going beyond the call of duty.
Workdays: 5 days a week plus 2 alternate Saturdays every month
What's on Offer: This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the fastest growing e-commerce company and be a part of their strategic expansion. The candidate will have the liberty to apply appropriate innovative customer service/ operations management methods and build high performing teams.