Director at En Pointe Adwisers
Views:3836 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Senior Manager - Fulfillment Operations - eCommerce (3-5 yrs)
Senior Manager - Fulfilment Operations (Ecommerce)
Education Qualification : BE/ B.Tech or MBA/PGDM
Senior Manager will head a Fulfilment Operations B2C process in a high velocity captive centre, combining strategic thinking, business judgement, analysis, decision-making and planning.
- Drive growth & excellence of Fulfilment Operations (Online Order-To-Doorstep Delivery) Process (email/chat/call) in a fast-paced domestic work environment.
- Optimize delivery of goods to customers, oversee variety of order processing functions, supervise a team of logistics professionals to maintaining positive relations with parcel carriers and monitoring inventories.
- Drive process improvement. Enhance NPS (net promotor score), PS (Performance Standard) & CPS (Critical Process Standard)
- Establish a culture of extraordinary customer care across team in achieving exemplary service experience for the customers
- Develop & oversee effective planning, Quality Audit to ensure efficiency, accuracy & timeliness of delivery of goods to customer, resolving their queries and high satisfaction score
- Manage customer escalations & drive basis discipline on the floor. Resolve operational issues & escalations within stipulated TAT (turn-around-time)
- Manage all aspects of analytics related to eCommerce & communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
- Promote teamwork, team empowerment, and skill development while leveraging frontline leadership effectiveness to help rapid growth of the team
- Monitor team's performance to achieve set goals for leading performance indicators and to strive for improving operational efficiency of the team on a continuous basis
- Provide expertise on Order Fulfilment operations best practices. Have good understanding of Incoming/ Outbound flows (tele order process) of any delivery app company
- Identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
Experience and Skills Required :
- Total 3 - 5 years of experience in high velocity Fulfilment Operations (Online Order-To-Doorstep Delivery) B2C Process (email/chat) customer experience process, working in a similar role with a BPO/Ecommerce/ Delivery App company/ Telecom Company.
- 1+ years of proven leadership operational experience in a Fulfilment Operations (Online Order-To-Doorstep Delivery) B2C Process (Business-to-Customer) process of any Telecom, Banks, E-commerce, Delivery Apps process.
- Must have prior experience of Optimizing delivery of goods to customers, overseeing variety of order processing functions, supervising a team of logistics professionals to maintaining positive relations with parcel carriers and monitoring inventories
- Must have managed and shown scaling ability for high velocity operations
- Proven success record in enhancing NPS (net promotor score) customer experience across all channels, Managing PS (Performance Standard) and CPS (Critical Process Standard)
- Must have success driving agreed SLAs (service level agreements) & matrix improvement
- Good understanding/keen eye for delighting customers
- Good Analytical skills, logical rational thought process. Good with numbers. Entrepreneurial drive and analytical mindset capable of slicing and dicing data
- Must process sound business judgement (and not just analytics)
- Strong Process Orientation with very good understanding of Customer Service for Indian market
- Ability to work in a fast passed, agile work environment. Somebody who strives in ambiguity and Chaos
- Must have successful track record and high achievement scores
- Ability to think out of the box to manage operations and lead people
- Ability to drive change and excellence, multi-task
- Up for a challenging, empowering and demanding work-profile
- Proven track record of managing teams and driving quality initiatives
- Extensive knowledge of delivery app/ Order-to-deliver/ e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics
- Ideal candidate would be very passionate, have a very strong customer focus and would work towards improving operational efficiency to ensure customer delight.
- Able to define an effective process, workflow, and systems design; and capable of developing measurable metrics to track progress
- Able to extract information quickly, fill in gaps, when working in situations where limited data is available
- Strong communication skills
- An able people leader with an inspirational streak
- Passionate Self- starter with Problem solving skills. Lead by example with enthusiasm
- Going beyond the call of duty.
Workdays: 5 days a week plus 2 alternate Saturdays every month
What's on Offer: This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the fastest growing e-commerce company and be a part of their strategic expansion. The candidate will have the liberty to apply appropriate innovative customer service/ operations management methods and build high performing teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.