HR at Upman Placements
Views:115 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - Forex - Infrastructure/Oil & Gas Firm (5-10 yrs)
Sr Manager - Forex
Area of responsibilities :
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating an adequate and effective representation of the organization to Banks for Tie-up / Utilization of Credit Limits
- Cash flow Forecasting and related Management of Working Capital to minimize Interest Costs
- Decide / Negotiate a Judicious Mix of Funding Sources to address Funding requirements and related interactions/negotiations with Lenders
- FEMA / ODI / APR / DPX / Project Approvals including related Compliances and dealings with AD Banks
- Foreign Exchange / Commodity Risk Management including Exposure Capturing / Reporting / Hedging
- Putting in place / reaffirming Internal Controls / MIS and its effectiveness in activities relating to Banking Compliances / FEMA / ODI / Hedging
- Business projections and related CMA preparations
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Clear Oral and Written Communication, Good Knowledge in Excel/ PPT
- Sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants.
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties.
Education : CA / CMA / MBA (Finance) / Inter CA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.