Key Account Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solution
Views:1945 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Fleet Partner Development - Logistic & Supply Chain Firm (4-10 yrs)
Position: Sr. Manager - Fleet Partner Development
Role: Will head daily operations/all execution w.r.t Fleet partner Development @ NBU level
Base Location : Gurugram
Salary Bracket - ~10-12 Lacs
Detailed Job Description:
- Setting up processes & systems w.r.t Fleet partner development@ NBU level.
- Setting up processes & systems w.r.t Prime Membership Program @ NBU level.
- Setting up processes & systems w.r.t Freight Intelligence @ NBU level.
- Coordination with Regions@ NBU level for their fleet requirements
- Develop Franchise model@ NBU on demand & supply side
It is logistics is one of the India's leading end to end transport & Logistics companies with annual sales of over Rs 1480 crores catering to the nation's leading private and public sector corporate through a pan India network of nearly 200 branches and a strong and experienced team of over 3000 professionals covering all major ports, Cities and industrial towns in the country. Company genesis can be traced back to more than four decades.
1. Access to over 1 lakhs trucks through associates and suppliers.
2. Owned strength of 527 vehicles for specialized requirements.
3. An average of 1400 FTL (full truck load) consignments booked every day.
4. The consignments carried by company translated to 10 million tons worth Rs 500000 million during FY 2010-2011
1. Freight movement and handling services.
2. Project logistics & ODC Movement.
3. Rail Transport & Logistics Solutions.
4. In-Plant Logistics and Handling Solutions.
5. Global freight & forwarding services
Head office: Hisar, Haryana