Consultant - Recruitment at Bask HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:519 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager - Fixed Assets - Manufacturing (2-7 yrs)
- Reviewing of Fixed Assets Registers in IFRS and IGAAP and updating within time and accuracy.
- Capitalization of Assets on daily basis including all network and Misc assets.
- Reviewing the CWIP within predefined norms. Monthly reconciliation of CWIP with CWIP aging and capitalization of CWIP after analyzing each and every line item.
- Coordinate with the Physical verification team of Node sites and other assets lying at office premises and reconciling it with FAR.
- Checking of Depreciation on monthly basis at the specified rates calculated by SAP for each block of assets and verifying entry in financials and checking of FA Lead Schedule for the balance sheet.
- Tracking of all purchase Orders against Budget approved by corporate for all network items and for non Network items ensuring that the PO's do not exceed the approved Capex value.
- Preparation of Noninvoice based provision, CWIP aging, Depreciation analytical, Variances IGAAP Vs IFRS, and Periodic voucher sampling.
- Preparation of Capex addition details for input in Hyperion forms for MPS.
- Preparation of Capex Variation Template providing exhaustive reasons for the variation with details of FX movement, Volume Changes, Price changes, Increase in radio network & Project delays.