Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:5802 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Senior Manager - Financial Research - KPO/Research Firm (9-13 yrs)
An exciting job opportunity for a passionate individual having an experience of 9+ Years in Quantitative Research (Equity, Investment, Fixed Income) with a leading global firm. You will be responsible for project delivery and client management (existing and prospective clients) across financial research engagements globally.
The ideal candidate should have proposal writing and team leading experience.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
A leading, global firm providing innovative Business Intelligence, Research and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions.
- End to end management of financial and investment research projects to the global stakeholders.
- Preparing in depth business development (BD) proposals which would outline the project's specification, timeline, scope and budget.
- Extensively conducting the financial analysis, industry analysis and valuations basis the project expectations and client requirements.
- Developing, coaching, inspiring and evaluating team members.
- A CFA / CA, graduate or post graduate in Finance / Commerce from Tier 1 / Tier 2 college with relevant experience ranging between 9-13 years in Equity research and investment research a global reputed firm.
- Extensive experience in financial modelling, valuation (DCF, LBO, SOTP, Comparable) and industry & sector reports.
- Hands-on experience in planning and executing Business Development campaigns, BD proposals creating marketing material, samples and pitch decks.
- Team leading experience of at least 4 years.
- Extensive experience of handling global clients including investment banks, corporate finance advisories and private equity & consultancy firms.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- High learning and growth opportunities.