HR Consultant at TOTL RPO Solutions LLP
Views:367 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Financial Reporting - BFSI (10-17 yrs)
Senior Accountant - Band 5
Shift timings: APAC (9 am - 6pm IST)
Depending upon the business needs may require stretching beyond normal working hours
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
10+ years of relevant experience leading and managing strategic initiatives and/or working in a Finance Role.
- Ability to independently define an approach, develop a stakeholder engagement model and influence others.
- Proven ability to navigate through ambiguity within a complex organization across a variety of functions and across various level of management.
- Possesses a growth mindset with willingness to challenge the status quo and try new approaches.
- Demonstrated strength and ability to design and implement processes and standards.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and team management skills.
- Daily reconciliation of accounting data from source feed file to IFRS 17 infra (i.e. AAH, DPSL, SAP) and document the result appropriately. This will be done for the whole dual reporting year.
- Involve in the UAT of specific enhancements to resolve Dual reporting issues as well as data gaps that we have identified.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports as required.
- Preferably a resource who has worked across different geographies
- Raise level of financial awareness across the organization
- Act as the 'Finance business partner' for leadership/Stakeholders/Business partners etc.
- CA/CPA/CFA/ MBA in Finance
- Must be from Insurance accounting background
- IFRS 17 knowledge, Project implementation
- Familiarity with SAP/Oracle or SUN would be advantageous
- Thorough knowledge of Finance & Accounting processes
- A doer, self-driven and highly motivated.
- Excellent MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint must) skills,
- Client first approach committed to quality deliverables and drive service improvements.
- Proactive and resilient. Flexibility in learning new topics, handling change and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently in high-pressure situations. Flexible for extended hour working, as per business needs.
- Operates well in ambiguity and is resilient in changing situations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.