Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:1135 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Telecom/Internet/Real Estate - CA (7-10 yrs)
An MNC company is hiring for a Senior Manager FP&A to be based in Mumbai, BKC; will be Responsible for Budgeting, Forecasting, Monthly/Quarterly MIS reporting and ensuring budgetary controls.
Main duties will include the following :
- Annual Budgeting & Long term Plan
- Monthly MIS (Financial & Non-financial KPIs)
- Variance analysis (MOM, QnQ , YoY and against Budget)
- Budgetary controls (Capex and Opex)
- Capex & Sales-MIS
- Pricing for Customer deals
- New investment - Business Cases
- Special Projects
- To build strong financial reporting framework and compile all financial and non financial Information.
- Analyse variance analysis for all P&L , balance sheet & Cash flow line items.
- Detailed movement & impact analysis of movement in business and operating KPIs.
- Evaluate all opex and capex PRs, coordinate with functions and recommend for approval
- Prepare Capex & Sales MIS with detailed breakdown.
- Prepare functional MIS and track actual expenses/revenues against Budget.
- Coordinate with functions & consolidate inputs for budget and outlook
- Closely work with Sales Team for pricing & quote approvals
SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE :
- Qualified CA with 7 to 10 Years of relevant experience( post qualification)
- Good understanding of financial reporting
- Good control on numbers, Financial modelling. Analytical ability
- Business Understanding & application of the same
- Very good hands on Excel & PPT
- Presentation skills, Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Eye for details
- Independence, initiative, flexibility and strong commitment