Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Manufacturing Firm - CA (9-15 yrs)
Our client is a listed manufacturing firm based in Pune.
- Lead AOP exercise for the Company
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly Financial Analysis (MIS) & Business commentary on key drivers underlying the performance
- Evaluation, monitoring and control over the overall cost of production with specific
attention to Sales Pricing, Margin, Factory Costs and other Overheads
- Reporting to Investors, meeting data needs of the Senior Management; monthly presentation
- To submit data, information/projections etc to bankers, rating agencies, investors etc;
- To lead the Cost reduction measures and periodic review & reporting
- Strict monitoring of Fixed Asset Register (FAR), review of Capital WIP, Capitalization & Impairment testing
- Engaging with business heads on superior working capital management
- To lead the physical verification & reconciliation of inventory and assets exercise periodically
- Accounting Process documentation and designing process flow charts, and effective use of ERP from the perspective of establishing superior internal financial controls
- Timely closure of the agreed action points emerging from various audits.
- Interact with cross functional teams to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, monthly results, documents review, reports and recommendations.
- Identify opportunities to improve manufacturing and logistics efficiency and working capital performance through insightful performance analysis
- Serve as final point of escalation for Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable & BRS issues
- Provide support in quarterly/annual audit, consolidation and financial result finalization
- CA (Preferred 1st Attempt)
- Minimum 9-15 years in a listed manufacturing company
- Hands on experience in manufacturing accounts, costing & MIS
- Thorough in Planning and Budgeting
- Working knowledge of Treasury and tax
- Good IT exposure and orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.