Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFS (10-17 yrs)
The primary responsibility is to work as specialists / expert in
- Preparation of standard & Adhoc management reports for region, country, product, Service type etc. Provides standardized and insightful level of analyses is provided. Delivers ad hoc analyses. Supports Annual Operating Plan & forecasts
- Planning, Creating and managing reporting data and report out from various database systems. Provide professional expertise and direction to other team members and act as the focal point for business units and Technology by participating in key project initiatives. Also, as required, manage client communication, responding to queries, investigate irregularities and anomalies and provide technical support for day-to-day issues.
- Partners with reporting clients to understand their strategic goals, operational context and activities in order to explain results with strategic business insights and facts
- Use a diverse range of applications and understand the business and technical functionality of each application and its relevance to the business community.
- Provide support to all business units across the region, including product understanding, validation, problem/query resolution and coordination of communications.
- Uses storytelling principles to convey impactful messages
Major accountability for Planning, Forecasting, Preparation & analysis of P&L, Forecast accuracy, SG&A, Working Capital Cost of Sales reports is to support the businesses.
This role requires considerable liaison with other functions, to ensure service level are achieved and change is coordinated. In addition, a strong working relationship with other teams is needed to enable smooth productionisation of new/enhanced information solutions. Cross team relationships are also critical to delivery information services including productivity and costing. This role is expected to ensure:
Team & individual objectives and performance in line with culture.
Services maintained in line with Service expectations agreed with the business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.