Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:479 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Bank (10-12 yrs)
Our client is world's leading banks and provides its clients with investment banking, private banking, and asset management services worldwide. They are hiring Senior Manager - FP&A team.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Manage cost allocation and reporting/pricing activities for multiple legal entities.
- Actively involved in conceptualization and delivery of Management Information reports.
- Liaising with stakeholder and budgeting.
- Build and maintain control framework and ensure minimum error.
- Prepare and review various variance analysis and reports.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- CA/MBA/CMA in finance with 10- 12 years of work experience in FP&A.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to define and apply logical approach to issue resolution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate well.
- Ambitious, hardworking who can work on own initiative and deliver on time whilst also being a good teammate.
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.