Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:3902 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
Senior Manager - Financial Due Diligence/Financial Analysis - Big4 (10-14 yrs)
Purpose of the role:
- The main objective is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers.
- Identifying new services within business and working with partners and senior managers on learning and piloting activities
- Managing and participating in due diligence engagements and leading complex engagements
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / KRAS :
Evaluating financial/operational results of target companies by reviewing their accounting records and conducting interviews with management
- Evaluating/ preparing pro forma financial information
- Identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination
Competencies / skills:
- Qualified CA/MBA/CPAs/CFA with at least 10+ years post qualification experience in Transactions, Deals, Financial Due Diligence, Financial Analysis
- Excellent understanding of integration of the financial statements in an MS Excel environment
- Strong exp into Financial Research.
- Proven experience in interacting with senior management of clients.
- Leadership skills, stakeholder management, project management
For further details Please Contact Ruchi : 9911200994