Senior Manager - Financial Control - CA/CPA (9-12 yrs)
1. You will be responsible for Month-end closure, monthly BS and P&L analysis. You should have an excellent understanding and hands-on experience of IFRS accounting standards.
2. You will take care of regular accounting with sub-system posting positions, inter-company break clearing, and suspense clearing.
3. Reconciliation & Attestation of balances, FX hedging and documentation, TP Model and Tax booking etc.
4. Completeness and Accuracy of ledger data for Reporting / Tax / LEC & Analytical requirements. Reviewing and improving processes, controls and systems impacting your work area.
5. Delegate and manage work based on experience and task complexity. Set expectations and key objectives, and provide feedback to junior members of the team.
6. Chartered Accountants/CPA (2008-2010).