Partner at Career Directors
Views:8868 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:356
Senior Manager - Financial Control - CA (5-10 yrs)
Reporting to: Finance Controller
- CA's with prior experience in Big 4's and Corporates will be preferred
- Oversee all F&A tasks such as - Financial - reporting, commission assurances, payments, banking management, legal & all tax compliances etc.
- Delivery of an effective accounting and compliance function for a rapidly growing Credit business of our client in India. Ensure the accuracy, time lines and integrity of the accounting records financial systems & reporting.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform and review day to day Accounting of Payables, Receivables and GL management
- Prepare month end closing and its review, monthly reporting in global system
- Prepare monthly schedules of balance sheet items
- Preparation of statutory accounts and interim/annual reports
- Prepare for year-end audit process /prepare audit file
- Manage and review fixed Assets of Credit business including capitalization and monthly depreciation.
- Manage and liaisoning with banks to ensure smooth treasury operations A
- Manage relationships with banks, auditors and other advisers
- Ensure Statutory Compliances (GST/TDS/Tax audit/TP) of Credit business
- To provide inputs to tax, secretarial and corporate finance team as and when required in timely manner.
- To respond on all quarries from all other functions/department in timely manner
- To handle adhoc accounting and finance operations project as per direction of management
- CA with post qualification experience of 5-8 years.
- He should have mid or large scale corporate experience.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- All round knowledge and experience of delivering an effective finance and accounting function
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate and confidently address day to day finance issues
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.