Senior Manager - Financial Control - BFSI (2-10 yrs)
Designation- Sr Manager Fincon
Location- Mumbai (Powai)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To build control at various stages of product life cycle after going through the product program.
- Define the complete set of accounting entries in the Loan Management system for the new product.
- Verify product maintenance made by operations and confirm on the correctness.
- Tracking all the enhancements in system required from Fincon on loan accounting.
- Maintain monthly issue tracker. Lead the monthly meeting with Tech & Ops to discuss the issues raised during a month and track the issues till the root cause is fixed.
- Manage the GL maintenance & validate ion to ensure that it is working properly.
- Complete ownership of customer based GL balances appearing in the trial balance.
- To do a detail Monthly reviews of the GL balances and raise issues if any. Take all the issues to closure and maintain the detailed issue tracker.
- Periodic UAT of the standard reports based on customer based GL codes.
- Do sampling of selected loan accounts to ensure no revenue leakages.
- Validation of manual entries & verification of rectification entries passed in LMS
- Prepare all the customer related GL's schedule
Describe the KPIs against each perspective
Perspective Key Performance Indicators
Business and Financial Management Handle audit on loan accounting for the company, analyze revenue and ensure all the revenue gl balances are correct at the reporting date. Responsible to ensure that all Customer GL balances are in sync with the transaction system balance
Customer Focus Need to coordinate with various departments and resolve queries raised on product, loan accounting & GL Maintenance.
People / Team Coordinate with technology Staff on loan accounting system and constantly educate them on the changes in process.
Process / Quality Improvement Track & ensure that all loan accounting events are trigged timely and all the appropriate entries are posted in the correct gl.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.