Global Consultant at Believers Management Consultant
Views:540 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Manager - Finance Transformation - Shared Services (8-15 yrs)
Sr. Manager- Finance Transformation
Leading US based MNC-Shared Service is looking for Finance transformation professionals
- You will help drive implementation of business priority projects that will be delivered in 2023 and beyond. This will include initiatives in Record to Report (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P) & Order to Cash (O2C) domains.
As a member of the Global Transformation team, you will be responsible for various change activities not limited to:
- Current-state evaluation (process & systems)
- Solution design & implementation roadmap
- Data stewardship
- Project management
- Requirements gathering
- Testing support
- You will be required to work closely with the business/ function and ensure they remain focussed on adoption of the defined strategy and manage delivery risks during the implementation phase.
Manning people and operations:
- You'll lead by example by demonstrating effective change management and collaborative working. Your key stakeholders will include senior management, functional or business leads/SMEs, IT partners, external vendors, and members of support teams.
- You'll need to establish a dynamic environment that promotes continuous learning, team building skills and able to collaborate with business and IT resources to deliver program level objectives. You'll also provide thought leadership and direction and establish and promote best practices.
- Demonstrate leadership by coaching staff (professionally & personally), provide review support and build individual development plans.
1. Large project management experience.
2. Must hold experience of transformation projects- RTR/OTC/PTP.
3. Business Analysis.
4. Process automation/Digital transformation