Associate Recruitment Manager at WEN
Views:233 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Senior Manager - Finance Transformation - Consulting Firm (12-15 yrs)
Sr.Manager- Finance Transformation
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead a dynamic team of professionals undertaking finance consulting projects and bringing diverse perspectives to every challenges
- Worked in the capacity of Manager/Senior Manager in Big 4's or other consulting firms with sound knowledge/ active involvement in Digital Finance, Finance Transformation, and optimization projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge about finance value chain to identify gaps and suggest improvement areas in the processes and functions
- Ability to manage work streams and effectively led projects, influence stakeholder/ participants/ contributors, manage expectation and deliver quality outcomes.
- Worked in Digital finance, finance transformation and optimization assignments in any of the Industries like Government and Public, Automotive, Financial services, Energy, TMT, RHC, Consumer Goods etc. will be valuable for the role.
- Expertise in defining finance vision, finance structure and roles, develop finance strategy transformation plan, design Finance target operating model design and Business process reengineering.
- Expertise working in Enterprise Performance Management projects with capability in Cost optimization, reporting, budgeting, bench marking, financial/business planning, maturity assessment
- Experience working on Agile Finance and Digital enablement on finance for clients
- Led workstream/ key participation in tech solutioning in Finance function including ERP/SAP along with exposure to analytics and modelling will be a necessary expectation of this role.
- Take the lead in developing and growing our business and client network, building relationships with our clients' key stakeholders, and contributing to the overall revenue generation efforts.
- Participate actively in supporting the Business Consulting leadership in building the practice.
- Focus consciously to build a network within the practice and brand yourself as a GDS focal point to connect on relevant MENA pursuits/engagements
- Contributing to the creation of new services, tools, and materials to be more successful on the market
- Right attitude to understand and align with the organizational goals and priorities. Lead and support the leadership in implementing strategic initiatives at GDS/team levels.
- Collaborate with other competencies and ensure Organizational goals and priorities are achieved as a team.
- Required to frequently travel for client engagements and discussion particularly in Middle east countries.
- Conduct training, create career paths and facilitate growth of team members will be a critical responsibility
Skills and attributes for success:
- Strong understanding and minimum 12+ years of overall finance consulting experience and technical skills to provide consulting services and execution on various digital transformation, and Innovation projects for your finance consulting clients
- Excellent understanding and knowledge on major technology changes, digital trends, and disruptive technologies
- Ability to plan and run workshops involving Business and Technology professionals in Finance Transformation & Innovation projects
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- CA/ACCA/Master's degree in MBA Finance
- 10-12 years of consulting work experience in Finance projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication will be critical especially with CXOs level clients
- Consulting experience in Financial services, Experience in transformation projects, Analytical and modelling skills, ERP/SAP/ Blackline/ MS Dynamics/Anaplan exposure
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Dashboarding skills and Project Management experience on large project
- Willing to work on Sunday to Thursday working week and support on MENA time zone.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.