Managing Director at Pioneer Management Consultant
Views:438 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Senior Manager - Finance & Taxation - Specialty Chemical - CA (8-12 yrs)
About Our Client : leading global supplier of specialty chemical which enable customers to create robust, durable, and versatile products and components for applications in OEM industries.
Position : Senior Manager - Finance & Taxation
Location: Pune -
Reporting: Dual Reports Direct Reports: FC, Asia at China Dotted line Reports: Business Head- India
Criteria :Education: Chartered Accountancy, with post CA 7+ years of experience in Financial reporting, Budgeting, forecasting and cost control. Well versed with compliance with local financial, fiscal and legal laws, regulations and internal company procedures; Must have experience with ERP-systems. Oracle and Microsoft Office; - Up-to-date and compliant.
Purpose of This Position: The Senior Manager- Finance & Taxation delivers proactively reliable and on-time financial information to improve/support the financial performance of the legal entity on which the site is located (in the rest of the document called 'site').
The Site Controller either initiates, proposes or supports projects to increase EBITDA and cash flow and to change and improve processes & way of working. - Ensure local financial and fiscal compliance
Position Context : The Senior Manager- Finance & Taxation delivers proactively a reliable and on time financial information to improve / support the financial performance of the legal entity on which the site is located (in the rest of the document called 'site'). The Site Controller either initiates, proposes or supports projects to increase EBITDA and cash-flow and to change and improve processes & way of working. - Ensure local financial and fiscal compliancy
a) Key areas of accountability/responsibility
1. Financial reporting of respective site
2. Budgeting, forecasting and cost control processes of respective site;
3. Supervision of financial accounting of respective site
4. Compliance with local financial, fiscal and legal laws, regulations and internal company procedures;
5. Cost optimization proposals based on local financial analysis
6. All local financial processes and procedures and the respective communication;
7. Work in accordance with company values, HR and SHE policies: instructions, minimum requirements and guidelines;
8. Operations Support to Business Head relating to Admin, HR, Legal thru team
1. Budget holder of local cost center;
2. Co-Signatory authority according to BoD position or power of attorney proxy;
3. Co-approval of payroll and vendor payments
The complexity of the position
- Skills: problem-solving, analysis, discuss finance with non-financial people;
- Innovation and new Ideas for the operational excellence and related cost savings
- Strategic support to Business at Site management
- Multiple financial reporting standards (Fiscal & Local Gaap, IFRS);
- Operations Support to Business Head in backend functions
Knowledge and educational level
Experienced in controlling positions in industrial organizations;
If you are interested, please revert back with your confirmation. Our recruitment specialist team will connect with you to set up further informative discussions on this position.
Our client has a stringent reference check policy, so pls do not provide any misleading information nor do suppress any information.