HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:454 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Senior Manager - Finance Strategy - Automotive OEM (10-15 yrs)
Sr Manager Finance Strategy for a leading Automotive OEM
We are currently hiring a seasoned Corporate Finance professional for a leading Automotive OEM to advise the management and board on a large set of financial matters such as Fundraising, Strategic Partnerships, Business Plan preparations, potential inorganic opportunities, and due diligence.
- Identify revenue generation opportunities for the business in Future of Mobility. Develop business cases, pitches, and proposals for senior management seeking management buy-ins.
- Evaluating and executing inorganic and other investment opportunities
- Analyzing valuation and returns. Oversight of transaction due diligence
- Negotiation of transaction documentation including sales and purchase agreements and other legal documents
- Deal structuring and other transaction related matters
- Liaising with business stakeholders across all levels to achieve transactional goals
- Managing relationships with banks and other stakeholders on financing requirements
- Maintaining abreast of the changing business landscape in order to identify opportunities to drive both organic and inorganic growth
- Experience of 10+ yrs in a similar role within the Automotive, Tech, TMT or Corporate Finance experience in a top tier consulting firm or investment bank covering the Tech, EV, Automotive industry.
- A High growth career trajectory with increasing responsibility and performance a must.
- You are adept at using Microsoft Excel for financial modeling and data analytics.
- You have excellent analytical skills as well as a strong business acumen.
- You possess good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.
- You are result oriented, organized, can prioritize effectively and multi-task to deliver results in a fast-paced work environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.