Senior HR Executive at Finaks Advisory Services
Views:1725 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Senior Manager - Finance - SAAS Firm (5-7 yrs)
JD for the below role Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Ensure books of accounts of the company are correct and up to date at all times.
- Preparation of monthly & annual financials, MIS, board reports.
- Help in setting company targets, monitoring and ensuring timely corrective actions
- Coordinating with various consultants and ensuring all the compliance- labor and commercial and regularly complied with.
- All ROC and RBI filings as and when notified are duly completed.
- Compliance related to specific events- like fundraising, are taken care of.
Audit and Due-diligences :
- Own up and close audit- statutory and internal.
- Own and complete due diligence- as and when required by investors/potential investors.
Funds Management :
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Maintain banking relationships.
- Revenue assurance and accounts receivable.
- Ensuring all invoices are raised and revenue booked on time.
- GST and TDS compliances are taken care of, including all reconciliations.
- Collections management and maintaining relations with the debtors.
- Support preparation of the company's budget.
- Liaison with departments on monthly budget & consumption; prepare variance analysis.
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
Process Management :
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage outsourced functions.
Day to Day Operations :
- Manage & oversee the daily operations of the Finance department.
- Monitoring & Analyzing accounting data & prepare financial statements and MIS timely.
- Review ledgers & co-ordinate with the team for book closure activities (monthly and annual).
- SAAS Company Profiles will be considered.
- Qualified CA/MBA - with 5 to 7 years post qualification experience.
- People with start-ups or industry experience preferred.
- Should have led audits and managed team size of 2-3 people.