Consultant at Michael Page
Views:346 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Senior Manager - Finance - SaaS - CA (7-12 yrs)
Senior Manager Finance | CA | SaaS Company
- Coordinate the overall closing process of India and US entities.
- Review of monthly financial statement variation.
- Oversee audit and tax functions, coordinate activities with outside audit firms. Review tax filings and returns (e.g. TDS, GST, annual tax returns etc) in India.
- Develop, implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-ranging set of activities including financial accounting and reporting and other corporate policies.
- Implement and maintain financial reporting system to measure financial performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis in terms of P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement
- Managing Compliance matters and driving automations, process improvements in Finance Function across the organization and ensuring service standards for business excellence.
- Develop, implement and review of financial and administrative controls in order to attain accurate and complete financial controls.
- Providing clear vision and direction for the managers and staff in the execution of their responsibility towards the corporate goals
Experience Required :
- Chartered Accountant with 8 to 10 years of experience in Accounting/Finance with strong knowledge of Controllership / Operations finance & taxation
- Working knowledge of US GAAP, SOX Compliance, Payroll Processing
- Experience in Oracle NetSuite preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.