Associate Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:1163 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Finance - SaaS (10-16 yrs)
- Provide FP&A finance support to the Executive Team related to planning, reporting and metrics in a timely manner.
- Partner directly with the finance team to collaborate on financial & non-financial metrics, goals, and business reviews.
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
- Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement, ad hoc analysis.
- Responsible for defining, analysing, and communicating key metrics and business trends for the sales teams across the globe.
- Analyze sales pipeline, forecasting and productivity reports for global sales department and create reports and dashboards accordingly.
- Evaluate data & investigate root causes to address the same to leaders proactively.
- Conceptualization and implementation of automated tools using MS Excel to help enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of sales teams.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree (Or Master's degree) and more than 10 years of experience in finance or accounting or a related area.
- Sales Operations role for Sales Reporting would be an added advantage.
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles. - Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce & those with exposure to SaaS based business and revenue models is an added advantage.
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics.
- Demonstrate ability to drive projects across an organization
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels.
- Demonstrate ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication.
- Work Timings: 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST.