Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:5905 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager - Finance Risk/Governance & Control - Asset Management (8-12 yrs)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global Asset Management firm with their shared services center in India supporting operations, technology, finance and analytics for global geographies. With the current expansion in their global operations, they are looking for a seasoned professional to manage & strengthen their operational risk environment for the India finance setup.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, you would be responsible for managing and strengthening risk management and control environment for their finance shared service center while leading a team.
Some of your key responsibilities shall be:
- Managing the risk & control function with respect to the key finance & accounting processes
- Developing and implementing the overall control environment and perform/maintain quarterly risk assessments
- Play a pivotal role in optimizing internal control framework including documentation necessary to provide reasonable assurance on reliability of financial reporting
- Play a pro-active role during planning of fieldwork with the internal auditors for India Finance and get engaged during discussions on the findings before the issuance of the audit reports
- Support in providing regular updates to the finance leadership team on implementation of mitigating actions for outstanding internal/external audit items
- Responsible for building a risk aware culture across organization including the appropriate training and education
- Act as a consultant to facilitate the ongoing process improvement and risk mitigations across the spectrum and present recommendations to the process heads on strengthening current process controls etc
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a CA/CPA/MBA with 9+ years of post-qualification experience
- Good knowledge of the financial services industry with a solid understanding of risks in the finance and accounting domain and ability to make control recommendations to successfully mitigate such risks
- You must have strong understanding of control testing and must be able to design, document and assess tests of financial reporting controls
- Good working knowledge across financial reporting, financial accounting, budget management, forecasting, finance systems, etc would be highly preferred
- Solid experience of implementing robust internal control framework along with experience of leading teams is extremely critical
- Excellent communication skills & senior stake holder management experience is a must
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious financial institution globally and be a part of their strategic expansion.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.