AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:491 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager - Finance - Retail (11-19 yrs)
Only diversity candidates (females) are required.
It is an online retailer which sells a variety of goods to customers in India through the online marketplace www.amazon.in. It offers over 9 lakh products across multiple categories like Books, Media, Apparel, Shoes, Furniture, Appliances, Consumables etc. and has buying relationships with brands across the world.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partnering Business teams in drawing up both short and long-term financial planning
- Engage with leadership to achieve financial and business goals; work closely with them to meet financial goals and supports financially sound decision making
- Create accurate, transparent, and timely financial analysis to support leadership in decision making process; clearly articulate financial implications of business decisions / choices, and provide analysis on new proposals
- Contribution to planning, forecasting and reporting Profit/Loss and working capital metrics.
- 12+ years of experience in business finance.
- Experience serving as a trusted partner to senior leadership teams through short term and long term financial planning processes, confronting and overcoming challenging situations, enabling growth, and driving efficiency improvements
- Fluency in Excel and SQL. Understanding of Redshift or other Databases.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP, Hyperion, COGNOS
Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance.