Managing Director at Corporate Search & Placements Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2210 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Finance - Regulatory Reporting (7-10 yrs)
We have been retained by our client, a well established, professionally managed foreign bank to identify a Senior Manager- Finance (Regulatory Reporting). The position will be based at Mumbai.
JOB PURPOSE :
- To compile various reports including regulatory & financial reports and provide financial accounting support within the finance vertical.
- To design, setup and implement systems and procedures relating to financial & regulatory reporting activity.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Preparation and review of regulatory reports for the Bank on Monthly/Quarterly/Annual basis.
- To be abreast of the latest RBI guidelines and circulars in order to assess and implement the reporting impact.
- Ensure financial Integrity for credit data by performing control checks & follow ups as required in line with the regulatory reporting requirement.
- To consolidate regulatory returns i.e. Risk Based Supervision, DSB returns and Other Financial and Transactional returns accurately and in a timely manner.
- Query resolution on regulatory reporting received from Reserve Bank of India and Business/ Management.
- Partner with lines of business and other stakeholders within the Bank to partner / negotiate the requirement for the deliverables, obtain sign-offs, escalate to meet the delivery and timeline expectation of regulator.
- Support for development of Regulatory reporting by providing proper logic, conduct user acceptance testing and resolve issues for automation of regulatory reporting.
- Liaising with various auditors/RBI/Other Regulatory officials as and when required and replying to audit recommendations.
- Effectively coordinate with the various departments of the bank to deliver the reports and work together on an ongoing basis.
DESIRED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES :
- Good understanding of regulatory reports i.e. methodology and data required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work under strict deadlines from RBI.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- High numeracy and sound technical skills.
- Problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature.
- Good time management skills and the ability to priorities.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships.
- Capacity to make quick but rational decisions.
- Potential to lead and motivate others.
- In depth Knowledge of regulatory and financial reporting to RBI.
CANDIDATES PROFILE :
- Candidates should be Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance with about 7 to 10 years relevant experience in Banking sector.
Interested candidates meeting with the above requirements may please respond with a recent photograph and resume in word format
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.