Senior Consultant at Skillmile
Views:944 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Senior Manager - Finance - NGO - CA (8-12 yrs)
- Lead and manage monthly and annual accounts finalization, audits (Internal, Statutory, and Governmental) and follow up,
- Lead Financial Planning & Budgetary control; And produce regular MIS,
- Identify & implement appropriate occasions of determining tax treatments to ensure compliance and regular filing of returns under Indirect and Direct tax laws, and Tax assessments and inspections by Government.
- Review various contracts from taxation and financial standpoints.
- Liaison with external tax consultants, auditors (@ big 4) and other agencies in compliance to audits, obtaining opinions, PF, Gratuity, ESI, Labor Welfare Fund, etc for intra group entities.
1. B.COM + CA
2. 8+ years of relevant experience (post qualification)
3. 2+ years of experience of working in an NGO or Foundation or CSR entity/division is preferred (not mandatory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.