VP - Western India at The Recruiters
Views:1516 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Senior Manager - Finance - IT/Telecom - CA/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (12-16 yrs)
- Financial Planning & Analysis - Preparation of annual and 3-year rolling revenue & manpower plan in conjunction with business leaders. Ongoing revenue forecasting for the financial year in co-ordination with all the Partners
- Practice P&L - Detailed review of practice P&L & highlighting the key variances. Managing budgets and controls expenses effectively
- WIP and AR Management - Proactive management of unbilled /billed inventory (AR) & highlighting risks
- MIS and Financial Reporting - Preparation of monthly review decks for service line/sectors highlighting KPI performances.
- Project controlling - Evaluation of commercial risk in on-going engagements & highlighting the same to the leadership team.
- Pricing - Providing commercial inputs (costing/pricing/deal profitability/scenarios) in response to the bid/tender/RFPs
- People Management - Hires, trains, develops and appraises staff effectively. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy
- Process Improvement - Proactively identifies and implements financial controls/process improvement initiatives
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- CA (Mandatory) preferably with MBA (F) from a premier B-School with 12+ years of post-qualification experience in a similar role
- P&L management, ability to lead complex financial & business analytics.
- Possesses knowledge of commercial and business terms and conditions.
- Proactively drives process improvements & policy development initiatives.
- Ability to meet financial reporting timelines with accuracy.
- Excellent in excel & PowerPoint skills
- Strong inter-personal & communication skills
- Must have managed a team