Recruitment Consultant at Leadership Hires
Views:3477 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Manager - Finance - Hospitality Firm - CA/CPA/CFA (6-10 yrs)
Position: Senior Finance Manager
Salary Offered: Upto 24Lpa + Family Benefits (Visa, Medical, Insurance and Accommodation)
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA/CA or similar will be considered a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.