Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:2183 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Senior Manager - Finance - Govt Firm - CA (10-15 yrs)
SM - Finance for a client based at Vijayawada ( Sunrise City - Amaravati ).
Our client is fully owned entity of the Government of AP. under the control of Energy, Infrastructure & Investment (E,I&I) Department. This Corporation is responsible for undertaking the works of AP Fiber Grid, its operations & maintenance and business activities duly partnering with various stakeholders for the benefit of all.
Job Details :
Location : Vijayawada ( Sunrise City - Amaravati )
Role : Consultant to AP Government
Payroll : Third Party
Company Profile : AP owned Company
Shift Timings : Regular
CTC : Standard Industry Hike
Experience : 10 Years post qualification experience in handling Finance & Accounts
Education : CA
Good to have : Working knowledge and experience of SAP ( Financial Modules)
Travel : With in India is expected as needed
Relocation Policy : No Relocation Policy, open to discussion Case to Case Basis
1. To handle End to End Finance Operations- Analyse P&L, balance sheet, cost proposals and other ad-hoc reports - Prepare, review and evaluate financial programs/business cases including financial planning, modelling and RFP-s
2. Analyse business information to identify process improvements for increasing efficiency and effectiveness around Finance function
3. Prepare periodic Management reports and forecasts at consolidated and business unit levels - Preparation and control of budgets at consolidated and business unit levels with inputs from various departments/stakeholders
4. Support business/vertical heads in Financial performance and variance analysis
- Expert in handling wallet transactions accounting, reconciliation, complex bank reconciliations with large number of items in daily bank statement.
- Extensive Knowledge in GST, TDS and Income tax end to end filling process
- Preparation of books of accounts on monthly, quarterly and annually basis
- Ability to research and prepare relevant information to support business decision making
- Highly proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Highly effective and professional communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong problem-solving skills, knowledge of accounting standards, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- He must be well versed with Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Financial Modeling & Forecasting, Budgeting, Financial Analysis and Variance Analysis.
- Experience in liaison with banks and financial institutions.
- Liaison with External/Internal Auditors
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated Photo resume with the below mentioned details -
Comfortable with Contractual / Consultant Role
Current Residence Location
Ok to relocate to Vijayawada - Share reason with Family set up
Age & DOB
CA Passout Year ( specify no of attempts)
Prior exp in a Consultant role if any
Exp in Telecom Sector (Yrs)
Exp in handling wallet transactions, accounting etc( yrs)
Modules worked on (SAP, Tally etc) pls specify
Current CTC ( fixed + Variable)
Official Notice Period
Min NP to be served
Gap in Career or Ed if any
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.