Views:955 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Senior Manager - Finance - Financial Services - CA (6-10 yrs)
Position / Designation - Sr. Manager - Finance
Function / Reports to - HOD - Finance
Location - Mumbai
Experience (In yrs) : 6 - 10 years.
Specific Experience (Industry, Company, Function etc.)
1. Experience in Accounts payable, General Ledger & taxation
2. Experience in formation & implementation of SOPs
3. Knowledge of finance department System Designs & architecture & its implementation
4. Experience of liaision with auditors for closure of books
5. Good knowledge of IGAAP accounting. IFRS knowledge an added advantage
Professional Qualification - CA
1. Expert knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word, power point
2. Expertiese in ERP [SAP / Oracle or like] and TALLY accounting package
1. Strong ability to manage internal / external stakeholders
4. Good communication
5. Inter personal skills
6. Diligent and meticulous with an eye for detail
Job Responsibilities :
Core Responsibilities :
Payables Related :
1. Responsible for adherence to Statutory payments and return filings and meeting timelines as per various statutes
2. Ensure all the payments processed as per SLA
3. Formation and implementation of SOPs for the entire payables function
4. Implementation of H2H for payables function
5. Liaise with Auditors from a financial close standpoint.
6. Liaisioning with internal stakeholders including the senior management in ensuring payment TATs are met and effective pushback given for timely bookings
7. Bank signatory management in liaison with Corporate Treasury
8. Ensure Stale cheques are reviewed on a periodical basis
9. Ensure BRS is reviewed along with Treasury on a monthly basis and aged cheques are accounted for suitably.
10. Vendor reconciliations on a quarterly basis.
11. Security deposits from vendors are managed as per defined process.
12. Work Order renewals and automatic closure for ageing work orders is taken care of.
13. Automation of payables wherever feasible.
14. Handhold Fixed assets team from a timely capitalization perspective.
15. Implementation of online Expense reimbursement module
16. Timely park visits and review of the payables on site.
17. Petty cash management.
18. Provision of necessary schedules for tax audit including schedules pertaining to 40 (A)(2)(b) etc.
19. Maintain inter company schedules for Accounts finalization
20. Provision of data for various tax assessments
21. Maintenance of vouchers with external agency and timely retrieval of the same.
22. Liaise with the treasury team for timely debt repayments including monthly/quarterly interest payments. Ensure that there is no debt default on account of delay in payments.
Month Close/Quarter Close:
1. Closing of payables on a monthly basis.
2. Carry out monthly reconciliations of sub ledgers and ensure that all the balances have flown to the general ledgers
3. Analysis and review of the balance sheet on a monthly basis.
4. Circulation of payables MIS to the senior management.
5. Plan & management working Capital across the group companies.
6. Effective Implementation of ERP.
1. Ensure advance ageing is within policy
2. Ensure timely write off/write backs of aged advances and o/s creditors, retention amounts etc.
3. Liaise with GL Teams and manage the DOA
4. Annual review and sign off of DOA
5. Ensure various compliances like MSMED
6. Manage a Team of 6 people including their management and providing guidance
7. Cash Flow management, Implementation of controls framework with IFC in mind.