Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:2033 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Finance - Financial Services - CA (5-7 yrs)
ROLE DEFINITION -
The key purpose of the role of the Senior Manager - Financial Accounts is to lead the Record to Report function delivering exemplary quality information and ensuring high level of controls. The position reports to the Financial Controller.
- Ensure Monthly Closings producing full set of financials accounts within stringent timelines
- Lead the Statutory Accounts closure for all 5 legal entities ensuring clean audit reports
- Drive Internal Audits identifying of critical control areas and ensuring timely mitigations
- Ensure high level of discipline within finance team through periodic account reconciliation
- Drive Working Capital efficiencies by working closely with the Finance / Business Teams
- Drive weekly cash planning supporting business need while optimising idle bank balances
- Work closely with the Tech team delivering required ERP / Other IT related developments
- Manage Corporate Accounting around Fixed Assets & Investments
- Ensure monthly inter-company reconciliation across all Legal Entities
- Support the Filling of Corporate / Income tax returns of all entities
- Qualification: CA is a must
- Job Experience: Overall 5 - 7 years of experience in the Finance Function with a reputed organisation of which about 2 years are in reporting financial reporting role. Preferable if candidate have worked in a listed (NSE/BSE/Any other recognised stock exchange) organisation in the reporting function.
- Technical Skills: Sound Knowledge of I-GAAP / IND-AS with preference to knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS
- Worked in ERP environment with some exposure to ERP roll-outs
- Good appreciation of Information - Generation and Use
CULTURE MATCH & VALUED BEHAVIOURS -
- Ability to Multi-Task, balance between priorities and deliver to tight timelines
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Proactive, self-starter with ability to challenge status quo
- Ability to lead team and blend with wider organisation
- Long working hours, no getting around that.
- A learning curve that will rival rocket launches.
- No limits on what your career path can be.