Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:2057 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Finance - Financial Services - CA (5-7 yrs)
ROLE DEFINITION -
The key purpose of the role of the Senior Manager - Financial Accounts is to lead the Record to Report function delivering exemplary quality information and ensuring high level of controls. The position reports to the Financial Controller.
- Ensure Monthly Closings producing full set of financials accounts within stringent timelines
- Lead the Statutory Accounts closure for all 5 legal entities ensuring clean audit reports
- Drive Internal Audits identifying of critical control areas and ensuring timely mitigations
- Ensure high level of discipline within finance team through periodic account reconciliation
- Drive Working Capital efficiencies by working closely with the Finance / Business Teams
- Drive weekly cash planning supporting business need while optimising idle bank balances
- Work closely with the Tech team delivering required ERP / Other IT related developments
- Manage Corporate Accounting around Fixed Assets & Investments
- Ensure monthly inter-company reconciliation across all Legal Entities
- Support the Filling of Corporate / Income tax returns of all entities
- Qualification: CA is a must
- Job Experience: Overall 5 - 7 years of experience in the Finance Function with a reputed organisation of which about 2 years are in reporting financial reporting role. Preferable if candidate have worked in a listed (NSE/BSE/Any other recognised stock exchange) organisation in the reporting function.
- Technical Skills: Sound Knowledge of I-GAAP / IND-AS with preference to knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS
- Worked in ERP environment with some exposure to ERP roll-outs
- Good appreciation of Information - Generation and Use
CULTURE MATCH & VALUED BEHAVIOURS -
- Ability to Multi-Task, balance between priorities and deliver to tight timelines
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Proactive, self-starter with ability to challenge status quo
- Ability to lead team and blend with wider organisation
- Long working hours, no getting around that.
- A learning curve that will rival rocket launches.
- No limits on what your career path can be.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.