HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:122 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - Finance - Engineering Services Firm (8-10 yrs)
Our Client is an engineering services company and operates as a subsidiary company of a large conglomerate.
As a global leader in Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services, with multiple patents filed, our client is a haven for engineers.
- Interact at the highest levels of organization/s inside and outside the organization
- Analyze and understand the economic and business environment.
- Be involved in high-impact decisions making processes and projects of great magnitude, complexity and speed.
- Involve with Corporate functions and interact with operating businesses to enable effective co-ordination of various activities, and provide relevant information and assistance to the CFO
- Carry out Competition benchmarking & identify industry trends
- Track top customers performance & business outlook
- Support in strategic planning / budgeting / forecasting; project feasibility studies & Cost & Financial Analysis
- Work closely with the CFO on special projects and Audit and Finance & Investment Committee activities
- Manage & track strategic initiatives
- Engineering Graduates from a premium technical institute
- Full Time MBA/ PGPM/PGPX/PGPEX/EPGP with specialization in Finance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong functional knowledge
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at different levels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.