Senior Manager - Finance - Electric Bikes (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager Finance role Leading Electric Bike company based in Bangalore
Role : Senior Manager - Finance
Location : South Bangalore
ROLE OBJECTIVE :
- Responsible for overseeing the organization's financial goals, objectives, and budgets
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Should be able to handle capital structuring, valuations, and other funding related legalities.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Oversee the financial operations of all operations
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective investors - VCs/NBFCs/ PEs/ Banks/ Family Offices
- Debt/Equity Fundraising to support company's operations and growth plans
- Be responsible for investor relations
- Overall responsibility of Finance, Accounts & Taxation, FP&A function, Compliance
- Establish a strong MIS system for management
- Should have a strong background in manufacturing accounting, Costing, Statutory compliances, Labour laws, etc
- Handling all statutory compliance.
- Develop Financial processes for a startup in a rapid growth phase
Industry : Mobility, Electric Vehicles, Manufacturing
Functional Area: Accounts , Funding, Capital Structuring, Venture funding, Finance , Tax , MIS , Audit, Budgeting, Investment Planning, Compliances
Desirable Candidate Background :
- Minimum experience of 10 years in the corporate finance role in an Automobile / Manufacturing Space. Start-up Preferred.
- Has a proven track record of fundraising and fund management.
- Only from Mobility / Electric Vehicles / Manufacturing
- Preferably a Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance
- Should have led mid-sized teams
About our client a Dynamic Startup EV company :
Our client is deeply inspired by the qualitative engineering and highest automobile standards set across the globe. Parallelly, it also has a strong belief that such advanced technologies and progressive know-how can be provided to the Indian consumer across the EV Industry. We design, develop, and manufacture electric two-wheelers in-house, making our products completely 'Made in India'. It was founded in the year 2020, by IIT Kharagpur and IIM-B alumni with a strong team having prior successful entrepreneurial experience and hands-on expertise in developing Electric two-wheelers.
Why us? :
- It's in an EV space-Electric Vehicle
- It's an innovation driven company
- Fastest growing start-up and well-funded
- You will get massive opportunities to enhance your skills
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic candidates ready to take-up Challenges as Opportunity.
Inflexon Point is a boutique talent hunt firm with an eye to the future. All positions we are working on bring about an inflection in the careers of the people we work with. Our team is based across India with wide experience in HR/Talent search. Senior members of Inflexon points are from premier institutes.