Senior Manager - Finance - eCommerce (4-7 yrs)
- Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability, and accuracy.
- Manage monthly closing process and review financials reports/
- Prepare Consolidated Financial Statements and cashflow on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Prepare Forecasted Financials Statements and cash flow.
- Review contracts with the various partners and negotiate the financials terms.
- Manage the cash flows and investment of surplus funds.
- Coordinate the Company's annual Statutory audit.
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls including the Risk control metrics.
- Coordinate, develop and update written policies and procedures over the financial reporting process.
- Prepare reports and data for filings under Companies Law.
- Research and resolve accounting issues including evaluation and implementation of new accounting pronouncements to ensure Ind AS compliance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.