Senior Consultant at Live Connections
Views:6093 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Senior Manager - Finance Controller - CA (10-16 yrs)
Financial reporting and analysis
- Responsible for review and approval of finance related accounting transactions and day-to-day reporting activities, including MIS, treasury activities, general ledger reconciliations, etc.
- Support Finance Manager/Controller with MIS and book closure process
- Coordinate monthly reporting and compliance responsibilities, such as payment of statutory dues, filing of returns with STPI and other authorities and support on an as-needed basis varying request to Controllers/ Finance Managers over and above the day-today reporting needs.
- Support the statutory audit process, preparation and review of statutory financial statements and drive the audit closure
- In-depth/adhoc analysis and working on financial information related reports
- Overview of treasury and accounts receivable processes
- Coordinate with the team and support various internal reviews such as internal audit, controls review, etc.
- Develop expertise using reporting tools and systems, such as SAP S4 HANA
- Project management - Help Finance Controller to drive and work on various project initiatives identified by GFS leadership
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of project support materials, such as project plans, tracking documents, meeting notes, and status reports
- Assist the Management in decision making by providing various need based financial reports.
- Leads the team (direct reports are Managers and senior analyst, although team size may vary as team develops further) that supports the senior manager of the group
- Regularly assesses and recommends to senior manager actions to ensure the continuous improvement of team processes, skillsets, financial systems knowledge, general financial knowledge and quality of output to mitigate any related risks
- Has primary responsibility for human resource (HR) matters related to direct reports, including regular feedback/coaching and management of the HR process (e.g., midyear and year-end reviews)
Qualifications Required -
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)/Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) with minimum 12 years of experience or Bachelors/Masters in Commerce with 15 years of experience in financial reporting, accounting, operations, preferably in MNC, or global organizations
- Has understanding of financial accounting (income statements, balance sheets, and cash flows) and financial and operational metrics/KPIs (key performance indicators) used by professional services firms
- Fair knowledge of other financial processes including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, taxation, international accounting, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.