Practice Head at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:697 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:193
Senior Manager - Finance Control - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
- Defining and executing Global accounting and financial reporting practices, internal controls, and adherence to GAAP and SOX Compliance. 15+ years of accounting experience, including as a Controller of Accounting, with both public/private company leadership roles.
- Partnering across other functional teams to ensure our systems and processes are running smoothly
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent required; IFRS experience preferred.
- Experience in establishing and successfully implementing internal controls, accounting policies, and financial systems
- Experience with audit process
- ERP system knowledge (SAP),
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to communicate complex concepts
- Manage all monthly, quarterly and year-end closings, including account reconciliations, accrual schedules and general journal entries, ensuring that reconciliations are performed accurately and on-time.
- Detailed analysis and reconciliation of all general ledger accounts, while ensuring compliance with local accounting requirements and internal policies.
- Manage Key stakeholders like Corporate Treasury, Taxation
- Finance and commercial Team and Auditors
- Exposure of global interface with key stakeholders preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.