Director at Talent Seed HR Services
Views:584 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Senior Manager - Finance - CA (7-10 yrs)
Our client is a MNC Company based Mumbai.
- We are looking for a Qualified Charted professional with over 7-10years working experience.
- Candidate must have SAP & team handling experience.
- Candidate must have strong background in General Accounting, Book closer, Audit & Tax areas and an expert of AP function.
Job Profile :
- The incumbent will be accountable for managing monthly and quarterly Finalization of Accounts and reporting, day-to-day accounting functions and general ledger controls, performing analytical reviews on financial results, and lead projects, process improvement initiatives and ad-hoc business transactions as required.
- Monthly Responsible for managing Finance & Accounting operations, delivering timely and accurate financial and management accounting information
- Ensuring compliance with Ind AS & GAAP.
- Work closely with all stakeholders, including Business vertical & Support functions, and ensure smooth conduct of the Department's functions.
- Oversee Accounts payables and Accounts receivables by verifying all vendor payments and manage/ follow-ups to ensure collections within due date. Prepare periodical Cash flow projections in coordination with relevant stake holders, monitor and ensure minimum variance.
- Administering general ledger accounting, review of journal entries, general ledger and statutory payments.
- You will be responsible for managing financial audits and liaising with external auditors to ensure that the company's financial statements are audited in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Strong exposure of TDS, GST and other statutory compliances. Spearhead Direct & Indirect Taxation strategies, ensuring compliance with tax laws and regulations.
- Compiling details and filing TDS, VAT & Service Tax Returns as well as completing Tax Assessments (Income Tax, VAT, Service Tax) and others.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification.
- Proficiency in SAP.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills by mentoring and developing finance team members.
- Driving systems developments, procedures and policies, including Accounts payable & General ledger accounting with adherence to company values & policies.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication.
- Solution driven approach to systems and processes.