Managing Partner at Nibhandana Human Resources & Consulting LLP
Views:809 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Senior Manager - Finance - CA (7-10 yrs)
Sr Manager Finance
We are looking for the position of a Finance Manager to overlook the entire financial and accounting activities of the Group of our client.
The goal is to enable the organization leaders in making sound business decisions and to meet the organizational objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties :
1. Preparation and finalization of standalone and consolidated financial statements of the Group on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
2. Coordination with statutory auditors to facilitate and finalize the statutory audit of the company and its subsidiaries (Indian & Foreign).
3. Review of the financial and accounting matters of the company and its subsidiaries including the foreign subsidiaries.
4. Responsible for the monthly MIS closure.
5. Building an effective team through continuous training to juniors and guiding the team on various accounting matters.
6. Maintain the financial health of the organization/Group.
7. Preparation of detailed annual budgets and reviews/evaluation of cost reduction opportunities.
8. Preparation and review of reports on the company finances of the Group.
9. Ensuring compliance with all tax and statutory compliances like GST, Income Tax, Companies Act & Any other applicable Acts under the purview of finance.
10. Ensuring compliances with all tax and statutory compliances of Foreign Subsidiaries.
11. Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained.
12. Working knowledge on the preparation of documentation for Transfer Pricing.
13. Maintaining banking relationships and ensuring all the banking activities are carried out smoothly for the company and its subsidiaries.
14. Handling the AR & AP functions and ensuring the functions are strengthened.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
1. Proven experience as a Finance Manager or as a Financial Analyst.
2. Proficient user of finance software like Tally , ERP.
3. Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
4. Able to manage, guide and lead team to ensure appropriate financial processes are followed.
5. A solid understanding of accounting principles and Ind AS.
6. Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations (India & Foreign).
7. Sound understanding of AP, AR, Taxation and day to day accounts.
8. A qualified CA degree with minimum of 5 to 7 years of post-qualification experience is required.