Senior Manager - Finance - CA (5-8 yrs)
Senior Manager - Finance
- With the ever-increasing business ideas among entrepreneurs, our client acts as an investor working on the philosophy of invest and cobuild, supporting business ideas that are solving large complex problems which are of global relevance.
- They are not only into investing, but co-create businesses through expert operating models, by leveraging their domain expertise and strategic guidance.
- This Gurgaon-based company was founded in 2006. Their major focus areas are age-care, future of work, supply chain and start-ups. They invest in both early-stage companies as well as mature businesses.
- As a Senior Manager - Finance, you will be responsible for all the transactions and activities that are finance and accounting related, in the organisation.
What you will do:
- Maintaining day-to-day internal financial and accounting operations
- Managing the financial accounts including but not limited to, cash flow, costs & margins evaluations, accounts payable and receivables, etc. in a timely and efficient manner
- Advising the management on investment activities and strategically recommending investment steps to be taken
- Handling and maintaining investor relations. Also, working in-coordination with internal divisions as well as external stakeholders
- Managing and contributing towards the preparation of the company's budget
- Ensuring compliance of finance & accounting related rules, laws and regulations
- Strategically recommending steps to the management with regards to better practices, processes and systems that are finance-related
- Maintaining an updated and accurate database and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
What you need to have:
- CA is a must
- Post qualification with experience of 4 to 8 years
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- High on energy and eye for accurate detail