Senior Manager - Finance - CA (2-6 yrs)
Senior Finance Manager
Senior Manager / Lead Finance (Delhi) CA with 2-6 years of experience
- Aid in building financial strategies, champion financial planning & operations and manage accounting team
Why should you look at this role?
Salary : 18-20 lakhs per annum
- Hybrid model
- 5 day work week
- Employee Engagements
- Paid leave
- Provident Fund
- Annual bonus
- Highlighted as Linkedin Top Startups 2018 & 2019
Company size: 50-500 employees
About the Employer:
LBB are India's largest platform to discover and shop from independent brands and retailers. In a short period of time we've scaled to amass an audience of over 3 million monthly active users, across 8 cities, and have over 55,000 businesses listed on our web and app platform.
What You will do Everyday?
- Overseeing accounting and bookkeeping processes and optimizing them for effective sales and business operations
- Creating and implementing financial controls for effective budgeting, spend monitoring and revenue growth Ensuring timely & effective MIS reporting
- Managing & streamlining the revenue accounting procedures- Streamlining sales and receivables collection operations to ensure timely collection of revenues
- Overseeing business planning and forecasting to ensure all the financial and business goals are met
- Managing company cash flows
- Ensuring compliances with appropriate regulatory & tax bodies
- Managing & streamlining the payout & invoicing processes for merchants in E-commerce segment
- Team management
- CA with 2-6 years of experience
- Strong understanding of accounting practices & procedures
- Should possess strong financial & business strategy acumen
- Prior experience in an E-commerce company and/or a startup will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding financial strategy with a strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position thoughts
Raised USD 7 Million from stalwart investors like Inventus India, Blume Ventures, Chiratae Ventures & Rajan Anandan to name a few.
"LBB is a great brand name to be associated with, and you will get to build a phenomenal client portfolio. Salary is decent+ office provides employee perks. Co-workers are lovely & helpful."
"Great team, Strong brand, Good managers"
Click here for more reviews: https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Little-Black-Book-Reviews-E1566042.htm