Senior Manager - Finance - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
- The person will take on the responsibility for all accounting & finance-related tasks at the office.
- He/she will collaborate and work alongside our existing employees and volunteers in completing the assigned tasks.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle end to end Books of Accounts
- Data entry into Quickbooks including managing cost centres
- Interact with external auditor for year-end auditing
- Prepare monthly statement of accounts
- Manage daily & periodic payments
- Issue receipts for all donations
- Remit statutory payments including Gratuity, TDS and file periodic returns
- Manage periodic statutory & legal compliances like FCRA
- Preparing Donor reports & handling donor audits
Education Qualification / Experience:
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience in Quickbooks/Tally
- Prior experience with trust/society accounting would be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS office packages including Excel
- Resourceful, responsible and self-starting
- Ability to manage data efficiently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.