Recruiter at AA consultants
Views:670 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts - Startup - CA (5-10 yrs)
Urgent hiring for Sr. manager for the one of the leading startup company based out of Gurgaon.
Job description -
- Responsible for monthly closing of books and preparation of MIS/PnL and cash flow for circulation to management and investors.
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet schedules including GL to Sub-GL reconciliation with ageing etc.
- Handling of accounting controls (such as assets, liabilities, incomes and gains reconciliations, ledger scrutiny, etc.).
- Responsible for closure of standalone, its subsidiary, and consolidated financial statements as per Ind AS and IFRS for limited review and annual financial statements.
- Responsible for variance analysis - monthly, quarterly and annual along with AGM FAQs
- Handling Compliances under SEBI (LODR) Regulations 2015 and Companies Act 2013.
- Suggesting accounting of new business transactions in line with applicable Ind AS and IFRS.
- Liasioning with Big 4 Auditors on timely closure of Audits as per Listing requirements and also assist in International Audits.
- Overall responsible for reviewing day-to-day accounting operations in respect of Account Payable Account Receivable, Revenue Accounting, Receipts Reconciliations, Customer Balance Reconciliation, Vendor Reconciliation. GST, TDS, Fixed Assets, Inter-Company transactions, etc.
- Complete bookkeeping will be supervised by the person with accuracy and completeness.
- Driving IFRS/US-GAAP conversion. Carry out the impact assessment analysis for transition to IFRS/USGAAP and summarize the accounting adjustments required across the group entities.
- Driving automation in Oracle for revenue and receipts transactions with coordination with Business Team and Tech Team based on Finance requirements.
- Publishing various dashboards for Management including but not limited to (ageing report, old provisioning, revenue growth, cash flows, etc).
- Finance SPOC for resolution of all finance-related issues, provide the required guidance and enable business on process implementation/transactions
- Ensuring compliance to internal controls around financial reporting (ICFR)
What are we looking for?
- Candidates excited to build strong automated processes and drive the related outcomes are preferred for the role.
- A CA with 5-6 years of work experience in the Service/FMCG Industry.
- Candidates with Big4 experience will be preferred.
- Experience in IFRS/Ind-AS is a must. Knowledge of US-GAAP is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven decision-making mentality
- Strong business acumen to understand the business requirements