Assistant Manager at Searchbourne Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Views:5001 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts Process - BPO (10-15 yrs)
Manage and ensure end-to-end delivery of SLAs for all the sub-processes managed
- Establish a system to monitor all the sub-processes and ensure that these are reviewed before they are sent to the client;
- Establish FTE requirement and formulate recruitment strategies for all processes and chart out a resource plan;
- Ensure that the process manual is updated regularly (as and when there is a change in the process) in liaison with the client;
- Liaise with the DGM/Head to establish a the team structure for the sub-processes in a manner which allows growth for individuals within the team and allocate jobs effectively and establish a control on distribution of jobs with trail;
- Ensure that training manual is complete in all aspects and is updated whenever there is a change in the process and the training plan is in place for new joinees and all those existing candidates who need improvement;
- Oversee the performance management system and ensure that the appraisals are conducted as per schedule;
- Approve and manage leaves for all the sub-processes managed;
- Liaise with the client on a weekly basis to provide updates on process and audits;
- Liase with the risk and compliance team for audits;
- Review quality parameters for all the sub-processes on a regular basis and establish process improvement plans and implement them in consent with the client;
- Oversee the MI reports prepared by assistant managers and team managers
- Conduct interviews for staff and ensure that right candidates are selected for the process;
- Conduct skip level meeting with the staff
Conduct periodic appraisals for the managers and provide timely feedback.
- Ability to manage voice operations both P2P and O2C
- Has responsibility for more than one aspect of business unit performance, e.g. profit, sales, cost management, customer service levels etc. May be a cost centre manager. Will have client relationship management responsibilities and managerial responsibility for a team
- Minimum 2-3 years as a Sr Manager or 7-8 years as Manager in Finance and Accounting domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.