Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts - Manufacturing - CA/CS (10-12 yrs)
- The role will be responsible for overall functioning of the Corporate Accounts function including all F&A, Internal and external Audits, Budgeting and compliance, Taxation as well as all MIS reporting.
- The role will require managing and supervising all the day-to-day accounting activities, as well as the coordination, preparation, and management of statutory and internal auditors, tax consultants and compliances.
The responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for Financial & Accounts Management and instituting financial discipline in the organization's operations;
- Preparing financial statements, giving advice on accounting systems, budgets, management information, cash flows and on improving profits.
- Planning, including long-term forecasts, feasibility studies, the allocation of resources and financial planning for new projects; reviewing the company's systems, analyzing risk & performing tests to check financial information & systems
- Ensure timely MIS to the management & business managers and help the team members to pro-actively develop meaningful reports for business/operational analysis.
- Ability to develop costing modules and help management take effective decisions.
- Managing the complete planning and management activities for ensuring completion of internal and statutory audits within time
- Implementing the recommendations of Internal Auditors effectively
- Ensuring all statutory compliance related matters are being managed effectively
- Management of all Employee related Income tax matters : TDS returns, and the issue of Tax Certificates to employees; supporting the employees in taxation matters; Providing guidance and inputs on Taxation
To fit the bill, you must:
- Be a CA or CS with strong F&A management experience with 10+ years of experience
- Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a fast growing organization preferably FMCG
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse working environment
- Ability to handle complex financial requirements and closely liaise with department managers for clear fund flow;
- Knowledge of Hindi
- Exposure to ERP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.