Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (5-10 yrs)
Experience Required- 5-10 Years (Post qualification-CA)
Location- Goregaon East, Mumbai
Mode- Work from Office
No of days working- 5 days & Alternate Saturdays working
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for running daily finance operations for business flow.
2. Responsible for resolving the business operational issues from the finance perspective.
3. Responsible for monthly closing of books and preparation of MIS/PnL and cash flow for circulation to management.
4. Responsible for monthly balance sheet schedules including GL to Sub-GL reconciliation with ageing etc.
5. Handling of accounting controls (such as assets, liabilities, incomes and gains reconciliations, ledger scrutiny, etc.)
6. Suggesting accounting and operational flow of new business transactions in line with applicable Ind AS and legal and compliance.
7. Overall responsible for reviewing day-to-day accounting operations in respect of Account Payable Account Receivable, Revenue Accounting, Receipts Reconciliations, Customer Balance Reconciliation, Vendor Reconciliation. GST, TDS, Inter-Company transactions, etc. - Complete bookkeeping will be supervised by the person with accuracy and completeness.
8. Publishing various dashboards for Management including but not limited to (ageing report, old provisioning, revenue growth, cash flows, etc).
9. Finance SPOC for resolution of all finance-related issues, provide the required guidance and enable business on process implementation/transactions.