Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:394 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts - BPO/ITES/KPO - CA (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager India Finance and Accounts (BPO/ITES/KPO)
- To lead, drive and monitor preparation and closure of financials of assigned legal entities and consolidated financials for the global group; drive periodic review/audit of financials for the group with the objective of ensuring accurate and timely accounting / reporting across entities and geographies within the organization and local statutory guidelines and policies.
- Drive preparation and consolidation of financials for assigned entities.
- Review final financials prepared by the team and analyze the financials to flesh out insights.
- Release flash report for presenting to superior and participate in review meetings with AVP / VP Finance to present financials and report variances. Track closure of actionable and escalate deviation in a timely manner.
- Direct team to prepare monthly management pack with financial data balance sheets, P&L statements, etc. in order to enable decision making of the senior management.
- Monitor and drive financial reporting of the group as per the local requirements by the team.
- Track compliance of financial reporting on various GAAP procedures and principles.
- Drive periodic audits of an organization's accounts with the auditor. Identify areas of improvement based on audit findings and follow up with remediation action. Present the findings with the senior management and prepare an actionable plan to drive adherence/compliance to set financial standards and accounting principles for financial reporting across the group.
- Ensure adherence to monthly timelines to close transactions; Review accounting policies and manage interfaces such as Accounts Payable and Receivable etc.
- Identify, prioritize and deploy action items for competency development in the team.
- Engage with employees, direct and guide team on departmental issues.
- Identify, groom, reward and develop high performers and future leaders and hand hold them in their career through developmental feedback.
- Set clear and objective goals for the team and drive them towards the achievement in order to engage, retain and develop a committed and cohesive workforce.
- Drive the culture of continuous improvement across systems and processes in the team; Identify new levers to increase productivity in the team.
- Guide team to find ways to automate processes and systems in order to eliminate human effort an probability of error.
Qualification And Experience:
1. CA with 10-15 years of Experience in Finance and Accounts with a BPO or ITES or KPO Industry and should have worked in the capacity of Managerial Level.
2. Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
3. Strong financial modeling skills in Excel, utilizing power pivot, macros, etc.
4. Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-pace environment and manage multiple competing priorities.
5. Excellent analytical skills and ability to problem solve, understanding of the business process, and systems optimization.
6. Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.