Advisor at Maaris Global
Views:4006 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts - Automobile - CA/ICWA (7-10 yrs)
The candidate should be with 8-10 years of post-qualification experience in a company engaged in automobile and import oriented company with working knowledge of SAP system.He should possess a sound commercial acumen and should be able to lay down sound systems and procedures.
- Preparation and Finalisation of Accounts related works.
- Preparation of Standalone and Consolidation of Financial Statements.
- Cash Flow & Fund Flow Statement.
- Liaison with purchase dept &managing payments to vendors in India & abroad
- GST Return,Audit Preparation others related filings.
- Preparation of Computation of Income Tax,ITR & Audit report.
- Liaison with IT Department and complying with various notices relating to Income Tax, Assessment & Appeal and Coordinating with Consultants till Assessment order.
- Ensuring compliance relating to various types of TDS & Issue & Collection of TDS Certificates.
- Preparation and Presentation of MIS Report-Daily/ Quarterly
- Co-ordination with Head Office in India & France.
- Coordinating with Auditors and Bankers.
- Should have knowledge of Import process & associated duty/taxes.
Soft skills required:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Having solution-oriented attitude
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Team working ability
- Sharp business acumen and interest
- Analytical Skills
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
Qualification: CA / ICWA