Senior Manager - Finance & Accounting - Infrastructure - CA (5-8 yrs)
We are looking for a senior management role who will be managing the Finance & Accounting Division of the Company. The candidate will be responsible for leading all day-to-day finance operations, and supervise a team of Accountants in various project offices across India. This position will hold functional responsibility of accounting, accounts payable, payrolls, taxation, compliance, cash management, and other administrative tasks related to the department.
Part of the corporate accounts, candidate would be responsible for analyzing accounting data, consolidating financial information and consolidating reports. The job will include financial reporting and management for the project offices as well as providing support for statutory and internal audit as required.
- Assuming overall responsibility for the efficient functioning of all financial and accounting processes of the company.
- Ensuring establishment and adherence to all accounting policies for the organization.
- Ensuring timely preparation of all final accounts, creditors and debtors control and all other related accounting activities as per established timelines.
Financial Reporting and Management:
- Maintaining & controlling books of accounts up to Finalization and Hands-on experience in maintaining books of accounts in ERP.
- Prepare consolidated and standalone financial statements.
- Prepare and maintain monthly MIS reports relating to expenditure incurred under various projects and its analysis with budgeted expenditure.
- Ensure accurate accounting of general entries for all assigned projects - ledger scrutiny, stock verification, inter-company reconciliation, inter-company interest calculation, etc.
- Preparation of various regular MIS Reports and Ancillary activity related to accounts & finance.
- Assisting management in taking commercial decisions.
Auditing & Taxation (Statutory/ Internal audits):
- Handle and coordinate with statutory auditors for timely completion of statutory audit.
- Coordinate with internal auditors for the maintenance of internal control system with a view to highlight shortcomings and implementing recommendations made by them.
- Coordinate with peer teams and other functions to ensure required reports and statements are in place as required.
Systems and Process Compliance:
- Ensure highest standards of compliance to Organization's policies, processes and value structure.
- Maintain accurate records and share regular updates with the team lead.
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Chartered Accountant (C.A.) with strong knowledge of IND-AS and well versed with SAP, Tally, Excel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.