Business head at Kulaja Service LLP
Views:2684 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager - Finance (7-9 yrs)
Employee Designation: Senior Manager
Reports To: Finance Head
Summary of Job Objective & Description
- Manage the day to day account payable, treasury, taxation related activity through team, to ensure timely vendor payments, to ensure timely / proper & correct accounting and to prepare MIS on timely basis by 8th of every month and exercising internal controls.
- Preparing the financial statement and notes to accounts for audit purposes on quarterly basis, to prepare audit schedules in auditors format with required information and getting it audited within minimal time during audits.
- Managing daily cash flows, treasury, cash flow planning, getting the working done through treasury team of Bank reconciliation, daily payments, oversee petty cash, collection cash management and regular deposit in bank.
- Managing Account payable (AP) process, managing AP team, managing vendor aging and vendor reconciliation for critical vendors on monthly / quarterly / annual basis as agreed as per internal reconciliation plan with functional head; Verification of the transactions to comply with financial policies, procedures and guidelines shared by functional head;
- MIS preparation of MIS along with monthly MIS schedules and detailed variance analysis by agreed dates after the month-end and prepared Board review pack;
- Preparation of financial statement on quarterly basis along with audit schedules in auditors' agreed format for all group Companies; Regular scrutiny of books of accounts for AP, expenses and balance sheet perspective;
- Handling Direct & Indirect Taxation through one team member, i.e. handling return filing, assessments,tax audits, GST audit, GST credit workings, proportionate GST credit working, Statutory audit, visit to departments, rectifications, refunds, preparation of income tax computations & MAT workings, TDS deduction applicability, TDS query resolutions, foreign payment related forms and withholding applicability, filing RBI declarations, Appeals, taxation related registrations & amendments, handling profession tax and other taxation matters.
- Good knowledge of Tally ERP accounting package;
- Team management and co-ordination with other departments Good knowledge of Ind AS and change in Ind AS;
Key Deliverables recommended maximum 5 bullet points:
1. Day-to-day Accounting operations and Book-keeping ;
2. Helping the GM Manager in managing the finance function;
3. Financial statement preparation and closure along with required working
4. Understanding of required Ind AS to the company; and
5. Team management