Lead Consultant at Ethical Manpower Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:928 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Field Asset Management - FMCG (7-20 yrs)
We have an urgent opening in FMCG Company for Sr. Manager-Field Asset Management position based at Delhi Location. (PAN India role)
Qualification : B.TEch in Mechanical/Electrical is Must
Exp : min. 8yr of Exp in Cooler /Refrigeration products.
Reportees : minimum 4-6 Field Service engineer will be reporting .
Job Profile :
- Responsible for Asset Management and procurement of cooler /refrigerator or other products at PAN India Level .
- Ensuring asset stock availability & its details at each yard/CFA location.
- Ensuring procurement within budget availability.
- Maintaining record (asset type/capacity) for assets.
- Negotiation for rates with vendors for getting best price.
- Ensuring approval of panel vendors
- Ensure timely delivery of asset on time.
2. Asset Movement :
- Maintaining movement plan and scheduling for asset movement in market.
- Preparing gate pass.
- Ensuring proper transportation, Loading & Unloading of asset.
- Maintaining inward outward record.
- Inspection of incoming & outgoing material
3. Asset Control :
- Maintaining Asset tracker
- Ensuring proper documentation of all the asset
- System updating.
- Ensuring proper utilization of assets.
III. AMC management of Product :
a. Monitoring & ensuring proper maintenance of equipment through vendor.
b. Ensuring any defect in electrical installation is redressed within SOP timeline.