Consultant at Saaki Argus and Averil Consulting
Views:2886 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Senior Manager - ETRM - Consulting Firm (7-14 yrs)
Key Attitudes / Competencies :
- Delivery focus
- Ability to clearly communicate information to internal stakeholders and external vendors to clarify delivery requirements.
- Ability to drive interactions with programme manager, senior sponsors within business & technology and with team members
- Strong foundation skills - written and oral business communication, stakeholder management, forward planning
- Experience in one or more of the following context: software product development; business and technology transformation; Agile methodology
- Strong experience in IT consulting and business analysis - process definition, requirements gathering, Proficiency in writing BRD, FSD and use stories
- Demonstrated ability in planning consulting/functional work, managing stakeholders, ownership of project outcomes
Key Responsibilities :
- Deliver verbal responses and written documentation to support work stream and programme office activity
- Act as a key point of contact to the Business Transformation Services, Business Analysis, Functional Architecture and Solution Architecture groups throughout the implementation.
- Interface with business stakeholders to determine key design and process decisions which then contribute to the overall delivery plan.
- Deliver assigned tasks complete and on time as designated by the Programme Office to ensure smooth progress of the implementation.
- Manage key blocks of deliverables as designated by the programme office.
- Contribute and take ownership for various project related tasks / planning activities as the programme evolves
- Knowledge and Practical experience of Project Management methodologies - ability to configure delivery work stream frameworks to progress timelines and delivery milestones
Must have : Majority of experience should be on Trading (Physical/derivatives) platforms. Should have detailed knowledge of trade life cycle. Experience in Commodity trading preferred. (energy, metals, concentrates)
- Broad exposure (deal-to-cash) and specialization in front office functions of Commodity Trading landscape